Wednesday, January 14, 2009

West Coast!


This past summer I spent three weeks in the lovely California. Much to my surprise going to California in May means the weather is actually really mild....and if you are a heat lover like me then it was borderline cold some days. The first night I was there, after finding the hotel La Playa de Rey, my family and I went to eat at a really good restaurant Minotaur. I strongly recommend this place if you are ever in Los Angeles. I had my first taste of some Spanish food and realized that I like paella a lot actually.

I will say for those who plan on travelling to California, San Fransisco is quite chilly. (The picture above is the picture of a sunset in San Fransisco overlooking San Fransisco Bay.) While I was there, the residents would comment that the next day was going to be a real warm one and I remember getting so excited until I stepped outside. It may be 60 degrees outside but with the wind chill it felt closer to 40. I won't lie though, the weather may be chilly but the landscape was gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment